Social Media Advertising
Whether you personally use Social Media or not, your business has to pay attention.Consider the numbers:
• There are over 1.49 billion Facebook users active monthly
• 2.1 billion people are active on social media
• The average user has 5 social media accounts
• Over 70% of Americans look at their Facebook every day
• Every second there are 6,000 tweets sent via Twitter
• Out of every 5 minutes spent on a cell phone, 1 minute is on Facebook
• Tumblr has 230 million active monthly users worldwide, and is adding 120,000 new users each day
—and yet, Tumblr remains one of the least exploited social networks by marketers and advertisers
Ways We Measure Social Media’s
Impact on Your Business
“Engagement” (such as likes, shares, etc.) is considered the most important metric for evaluating social media marketing success. 80% of marketers identifying engagement as one of the top three metrics. Other metrics include audience size and website traffic. We provide comprehensive reports that show exactly how your business is succeeding in online marketing. These reports show how customers are engaging with your business’ online profiles, and can be used to link social activities to business outcomes.
Social Media Optimization
Keeping content flowing to the various social media properties such as Facebook and Twitter is a gargantuan task. Most business owners recognize the importance this day and age of staying up-to-date with their social media presence, but will admit they do not have the time to do so themselves. We take a customized approach with every client to deliver fresh, unique messaging specific to your brand that showcases you as a thought leader in your industry and market.