Social media management is a surefire way to increase your law firm’s exposure and maximize conversions. It is an integral part of a multi-channel approach to build your client base through platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and others. Whether you personally use social media or not, it is an excellent and efficient way for a law firm to generate leads, interact with past, present, and future clients, and drive them to your website.
Consider the Numbers:
- There are over 1.49 billion Facebook users active monthly
- 2.1 billion people are active on social media
- The average user has five social media accounts
- Over 70% of Americans look at their Facebook every day
- Every second there are 6,000 tweets sent via Twitter
- Out of every five minutes spent on a cell phone, one minute is on Facebook
- The American Bar Association reported in 2020 that 29% of lawyers sign on new clients through social media
Create Connections that Inspire Clients to Take Action
Social media increases brand awareness and visibility, promotes engagement and fosters trust. It is an indispensable networking tool for connecting with other professionals for referrals. It is a place to share compelling legal news and inform your target audience about the benefits of your legal services. Southern Cross Media uses demographically targeted tools to reach the right people at the right time.
Social Media Optimization
Interacting with your target audience is vital to a successful social media campaign. Consumers expect law firms with a social media presence to interact with them in meaningful ways. Keeping content flowing with potential clients on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter is challenging but necessary. While most law firms recognize the importance of staying up to date with their social media presence, they admit they lack time to do so themselves.
At Southern Cross Media, we take a customized approach with every client to deliver fresh, unique messaging specific to their brand. This approach showcases you as an authoritative leader in the law industry. We understand that potential clients are looking to spark a dialogue. These interactions boost your engagement, brand visibility, and positively affect conversions. In addition, social media posts and readers’ responses boost SEO performance, increasing your Google search engine ranking.
Content Ideas for Attorneys:
- Share blog posts
- Client feedback and testimonials
- Local and national news relevant to your practice areas
- Answers to frequently asked questions
- Firm news and events
- Motivational content
- Short-form video
- Photographs of your legal team and community events
- Links to helpful resources and case studies
- Links to your website pages and blogs
Look No Further than the Digital Strategy Team at Southern Cross Media
Our social media team will establish a voice for your law firm through consistent, high-quality content that your past, present, and future clients want to see. We track audience growth over time to understand which subject is driving more interest to your site and survey your most “liked” and shared posts to discover what topics resonate the most.
Contact Southern Cross Media for all your digital marketing needs. Schedule a consultation and start a winning marketing campaign today.